Wrap Around Care
Breakfast Club: 7:30 - 8:45am = £ 5.60 (including food)
Breakfast club is available daily and includes breakfast for your child(ren) and a range of table top activities e.g. games, puzzles, arts and crafts and building with construction toys.
Selection of the following foods are available throughout the week: toast with jam, honey or butter, crumpets and butter, honey or jam, porridge, and cereals such as cornflakes or shredded wheat. All served with milk or orange juice.
Activity club: 3:15 – 4:30pm = £5.60
Each day there are a range of choices including both active and quieter activities:
- chill out time with stories, puzzles, board games
- fun and games sporty challenges
- arts and crafts activities
- building and making design challenges
These themes will then be reviewed in the Spring Term, with input from the children.
Explorer club: 4.30-5.30pm= £6.20 (including light meal)
During this club ClubsComplete will provide a light meal for your child and again there will be a range of activities for your child to take part in. These include: team games, treasure hunts, crafts, sports, and again children will have the opportunity for independent play using the stations set up for them in the room.
Explore Club Example Menu 2022
- Monday: Scrambled egg on toast and carrot sticks
- Tuesday: Tuna, mayonnaise, and sweetcorn wraps
- Wednesday: Jacket potato with cheese & beans or tuna mayonnaise with carrot sticks
- Thursday- Spaghetti on toast
- Friday: Crumpet pizzas
- Monday: Jacket potatoes with cheese or cottage cheese with pepper sticks
- Tuesday: Ham and cheese quiche
- Wednesday: Pasta with tomato and mushroom sauce
- Thursday: Vegetarian burritos
- Friday: Pasta carbonara
All members of ClubsComplete staff are DBS checked, qualified and experienced working with children and have undertaken safeguarding children training.
To book sessions for January 2023 please complete the online form .
We must have all details on file prior to your child(ren) attending the club so please ensure you complete all the questions on the online form for your child for the details we require. If we have not received this prior to your child attending they will not be able to attend. For safeguarding purposes, we cannot accept any child that is not booked on for the session. Equally, if your child is not able to attend a club you have booked, you must contact the school so that your child’s name is removed from our register in adherence with Safeguarding policies.
Should you have any questions, please contact the school on 01629 812322.